YOUR PRIVACY: OVERVIEW
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Yave may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of Yave’s products and services, including online, at events, or through email and other communication with Yave team or through your use of the Services, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Sites. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about Yave’s products and services or sign up to receive Yave’s e-mail newsletters or coupons.
- Completing a profile or uploading documents to the Sites.
- Purchasing any product or service from Yave.
- Providing product feedback or making other submissions to Yave.
- Requesting information or assistance from Yave. Yave may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding Yave’s products and services.
- Participating in consumer loyalty programs.
- Using other features of the Sites or Services that may be offered from time to time, and may require such information in order to utilize the feature
The personal information that Yave may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, address, telephone number, other demographic information, personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, or in other communications to Yave. Yave may also collect, but not store, other personal information such as bank account and credit card number for the purposes of sending and receiving payments through Yave (see THIRD PARTY INTEGRATED PAYMENT SYSTEM).
You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual, that is provided by you to Yave.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
Yave may obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect directly from you. For example, we may collect information, such as your name and email address, from industry associations, non-governmental, and governmental bodies. We use this information to verify identity and for analytics purposes.
Like many websites, Yave utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the Sites and your use of the Services. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided Yave with personal information.
Cookies help Yave to improve the Sites and Services, and to deliver more personalized service by enabling Yave to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Sites or use the Services.
- To provide a great experience for your visitors and customers.
- To identify your registered members (users who registered to your site)
- To monitor and analyze the performance, operation and effectiveness of Webflow's platform.
- To ensure our platform is secure and safe to use.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting Yave’s cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Sites or the Services.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS AND TRACKING
THIRD PARTY INTEGRATED PAYMENT SYSTEM
Yave utilizes Square for its third party integrated payment system. Square acts as a technology provider supplying secure online and mobile digital payment processing services to Yave as a merchant so that Yave merchants can sell their goods and services to their consumers.
Yave uses API’s from its Sites to send and access personal information for the purposes of sending or receiving payments between its sellers and buyers, and charges for this as a Service. Yave does not store any personal information required for these payments.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, Yave uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that Yave collects from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or other misuse.
Nevertheless, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Sites or through the Services may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by Yave, please contact: PRIVACYOFFICER@YAVE.IO.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon Yave’s collection of your personal information, Yave may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with Yave;
- To conduct or administer promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Sites and Services;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the Sites;
- To develop and manage Yave's business and operations;
- To detect and protect Yave and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with Yave’s policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Yave;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
Personal information collected by Yave is stored and processed in the United States.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Yave may disclose your personal information to affiliates and to third parties whom Yave hires to provide services on Yave’s behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials and other promotions, and answering customer questions about Yave’s products and services. These affiliates and third parties may be located overseas. Yave will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to Yave and/or on Yave’s behalf. Yave will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent. In the event that Yave is involved in a business transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Yave, you consent to your personal information and any other information Yave may have collected being transferred to another party in connection with such transaction. You also consent to Yave disclosing your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with such business transaction or management of all or part of Yave’s business or operations; as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information that you provide will be retained by Yave in accordance with applicable laws. However, Yave will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for Yave business purposes.
The Sites are not intended for children under the age of 18. Yave does not target its services or the Sites to children under 18.
CHOICE AND OPT-OUT PREFERENCES
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Yave will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, Yave will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information, or request its deletion. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that Yave holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, Yave will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
REQUEST FOR ACCESS AND CORRECTION, QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS